Here’s just a quick few clips of the exhaust on my 1999 E36 BMW 328ic. The exhaust is a stainless steel DTM tipped exhaust of an unknown brand, but I think it is very similar to the UUC System U. It is very loud, drones like crazy at 1,800-2,200rpm and is not for the faint of heart. With that being said, when driven properly (slowly), it will not disturb any of my neighbours. When driven spiritedly or even normally, is is quite loud, but I love it.
The sound is louder in person, has a deeper tone and has zero rasp. I couldn’t quite get the audio settings right. Sorry about the slight hissing in the background, too… again, I couldn’t get the audio settings quite right.
– Canon 60D
– Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 @ f/7.1
– ND filter
– Rode Videomic Pro
– 1999 E36 BMW 328iC Convertible
– Fern Green Metallic on Sand Beige (tan) interior
– 160,000km (100,000 miles)
– Unknown stainless steel DTM tip exhaust
– Carbonio cold air induction kit
– BBS RC090/Style 5s, gold centers with polished lips
– DEPO smoked corners, sidemarkers and tail lights
– DJ Auto headlights retrofitted with FX-R 3.0 projectors, 5000K bulbs
– French fog lights and high beams
– KW Variant 1 coilovers