With the latest F82 M4 prototype sighting, we have seen the following:
• Double slatted kidney grilles
• M4 badge on kidney grilles (a la M6) (currently covered)
• LED headlights
• LED tail lights
• Carbon ceramic brakes (optional) being tested in signature gold color (just as on F80 M3 prototype)
• Hood power dome/bulge
• Sculpted double-bubble carbon fiber roof (like M6 Coupe)
• Production side mirrors (still under camouflage)
• Integrated trunk spoiler
• Wide fenders
• Slanted exhaust tips
• Production sideskirts
• Wearing Continental ContiSportContact tires – 275/35 rear (like F80 M3)
• Gap in front fender for air breather vent? Location is too high to be the same ‘boomerang’ vent seen on the 3 Series GT and 4 Series Coupe prototypes, but it could take another form on the M4.
• Rear bumper design more clearly seen through camouflage now, which appears to have an aggressive squared-off design at the edges – a bit like the the F30 M Sport rear bumper.
The F80 M3 sedan will be introduced late 2013 – early 2014 (concept may debut next month at the Shanghai auto show). Look for a possible reveal of the F82 M4 Coupe early next year.